Take the long way home

Tour of Trinity Site -- First Atomic Explosion(Read 15950 times)
Re: Tour of Trinity Site -- First Atomic Explosion Reply #30 on: April 07, 2016, 12:00:24 PM
pics

Did you visit the Honda dealer in the background?  Convenient location!!
Hop Along
Hop Along
No longer in Norman, OK
2003 Magna
2015 DR650, partly sponsored by a 1973 CT-90 and 2005 CRF 230F....

Re: Tour of Trinity Site -- First Atomic Explosion Reply #31 on: April 07, 2016, 05:12:37 PM
Dave,

Is that your red & black bike, who is the girl messing with your bike?
Terry

My mama always told me never put off till tomorrow people you can kill today.

Allen, TX.

74 GT750 - 75 GT380 – 01 Magna - 03 KX 250-01 – 04 WR 450 - 74 T500 Titan

Re: Tour of Trinity Site -- First Atomic Explosion Reply #32 on: April 13, 2016, 10:59:49 PM
pics

Did you visit the Honda dealer in the background?  Convenient location!!
Hop Along

We tried to buy some highway pegs from them, but they did not have anything that would work for Snoopy's Valk. Ended up at Southland Cycle (absolutely stellar folks there) getting some parts and them back to the other shop with the Irish setter to get other stuff.
You are not paid for what you do, but rather for what you will do and when that time comes, you will be highly underpaid.

Audere est Facere

Lead the Way!

D.L. Shireman

Re: Tour of Trinity Site -- First Atomic Explosion Reply #33 on: April 13, 2016, 11:36:30 PM
Dave,

Is that your red & black bike, who is the girl messing with your bike?

Yes, that is my Red & Black Valk under the cover of the Rodeway Inn on our snowed/rained out Friday in Roswell.

The gal is my new "main squeeze" Valerie. She and I met last year at MOOTMaG in Mena Arkansas, started talking on the phone and then began a long distance dating relationship all last summer, through the Fall and into this Spring. She has now moved to the Dallas area and we are a loving committed couple. She is a real trooper. She turns wrenches with me, rides around on the backseat of my bike and we are enjoying lots of adventures as she adjusts to the culture shock associated with the big city.

She is also descended from Scotland (a long while back) and is my first redhead. That is an adventure all in itself.
You are not paid for what you do, but rather for what you will do and when that time comes, you will be highly underpaid.

Audere est Facere

Lead the Way!

D.L. Shireman

Re: Tour of Trinity Site -- First Atomic Explosion Reply #34 on: April 13, 2016, 11:41:47 PM
One more at Williams Square in Las Colinas area of Irving TX.

Audere est Facere

Lead the Way!

D.L. Shireman

Re: Tour of Trinity Site -- First Atomic Explosion Reply #35 on: April 15, 2016, 11:29:51 AM
Congratulations, Dave! 

You definitely needed a woman in your life.  May God bless you both in your marriage.  What? no formal ceremony?  I find no place in Holy Scripture that specifies the details of a ceremony.  Once you decide, and announce to the world, your commitment to each other, you are, IMHO, married in the eyes of the Lord.  May your commitment grow ever stronger -- to God, and, as a direct consequence, to each other.
Lawrence
'96 Blue Austin TX
Ride to Live, Live to Ride longer Wear a Helmet

Re: Tour of Trinity Site -- First Atomic Explosion Reply #36 on: April 16, 2016, 01:08:42 AM
Aren't you the sly one, congrats.
Terry

My mama always told me never put off till tomorrow people you can kill today.

Allen, TX.

74 GT750 - 75 GT380 – 01 Magna - 03 KX 250-01 – 04 WR 450 - 74 T500 Titan

Re: Tour of Trinity Site -- First Atomic Explosion Reply #37 on: April 21, 2016, 12:13:58 AM
Where are the photos of the Trinity Site??? Rick and Lawrence's excellent adventure???

Audere est Facere

Lead the Way!

D.L. Shireman