Questionable

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Great to hear and look forward seeing you again!
Hey Terry,
4 months from being fully recovered from my 2nd hip replacement and doing great.  Planning to pick up the 2014 on Saturday 7/14, narrowed it down to 2 at this point.  Looking forward to riding with ya'll again.
Marty
Haven't heard from you in a while, how are you doing?

Do you already have your Valkyrie? 
The Garage / 1986 V65 Magna clutch fluid leak
« Last post by Huggybear56 on July 02, 2018, 06:31:04 PM »
Hi all ... my first post.  In March I bought an 86 V65 Magna with 18k original miles, original paint, original chrome, a bike in very good appearance condition.  rode it a couple of times on less than 10 mile runs when I realized there were serious brake issues.  so I started working on it.  It runs well ; a little carb spitting but some Seafoam should help that.  a couple days ago I squeezed the clutch ... no fluid.  no puddle under the bike either.  My question ... after studying the shop manual and reading a few posts ... can the slave cylinder leak its fluid past the pushrod seal into the crankcase ?  I am currently rebuilding all the brakes ... then I'll tackle the clutch problem.  Any advice from those with experience is appreciated. 
7/15 Update - the parts bike is sold, along with the spare tire and jacket, so only the nicer bike and hydraulic lift remain. $2900 
===============
7/11 Update – Picking up the Valkyrie on Saturday, so....     
Price for both bikes reduced to $3250 (see terms below), or I’ll sell the ’98 parts bike for $500 (I have two interested parties) and the rest for $3000.  I sold the jacket yesterday.
======================================
Magna enthusiast special - 2 Magnas (‘98 is a parts bike) and more, Clean titles on both, Custom fitted hydraulic lift and 2 portable manual lifts, new (2015?) Shinko 777 front tire ready to mount when it comes time, Owner’s manual and other reference material.
Tourmaster Intake 3.0  Hi-Vis mesh jacket with winter liner and rain liner, size XXL
**No delivery, you pick it all up near DFW airport. $3950 - $500 discount to anyone who was a MOOT or DRNT member on July 1st, 2018.  I’m moving up to a 2014 Valkyrie.

‘95 runs stronger than new – 56,000 miles, 2-tone Custom Deluxe paint Black with Mint green
•   Performance
o   Cobra high performance exhaust and corresponding Dynojet carb kit and carb overhaul and brake flush at 53,350
o   Pingle high flow fuel petcock and replaced auto-petcock diaphragm
o   K&N Air filter
o   New Barnett Kevlar performance clutch at 42,300  miles
o   Progressive fork springs, forks overhauled, polished and replaced seals at 50,150  miles
o   Larger Shinko 777 tires (170/80-15,  120/90-17) 
o   replaced front (17 tooth) and rear sprockets and cleaned rear brakes

•   Style and comfort
o   Custom (VF750CD) paint, Unique horseshoe kickstand
o   4” fork extension (adjusts easily to stock position), longer brakeline and speedometer cable
o   Polished wheels
o   Leatherlyke saddle bags are Lockable, watertight, quick disconnect, 2 years old
o   Cycle-istic brakestay, 3” handlebar risers and passenger peg extenders
o   Cycle-istic Luggage rack and V4 trim
o   Quick disconnect Memphis Shades windscreen
o   Engine guards, Highway pegs with 9 position extenders
o   Custom Mustang seat and AIR HAWK2  SEAT COVER

•   Safety
o   Wolo Big Bad Max Model 619 air horn works along with stock horn
o   High Intensity Headlight
o   flashing tail light socket/bulb,
•   Starter replaced at 17,800

’98 Parts Bike – black, complete engine with 30,000 miles ran 2 years ago, wheels, tires, black fuel tank, new chain stock seat, fenders, crashbar, stock pipes with drilled baffles and scratches on right side, starter, speedometer and more.
Marketplace / Re: Two '96 Magnas For Sale
« Last post by hootmon on June 23, 2018, 12:46:02 AM »
Sold the blue bike yesterday for asking price. 

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
« Last post by TLRam1 on June 22, 2018, 10:51:05 PM »
Good deal Lawrence, hoping you can move the red one soon.
« Last post by lragan on June 22, 2018, 05:29:42 PM »
Sold the blue bike yesterday for asking price. 

Red one still available.  Once it sells, the trailer will be available.
The Garage / Re: shift kit installation....HELP
« Last post by TLRam1 on June 21, 2018, 11:26:08 PM »
What are the differences? And yes how did you get it to work, did you find one to help out?
The Garage / Re: shift kit installation....HELP
« Last post by hootmon on June 21, 2018, 06:09:27 PM »
Awesome!!!   Thanks for your support     that kit is in annnnnnd  is AWESOME      its strange.....    it works so well that if your not paying attention to trying to notice/feel it.... you won't  lol

Did you get a hold of CHAD? Did the Manufacturer help out? OR did you just figure it out on your own??
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10