Questionable

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Garage / Re: K100
« Last post by TLRam1 on Yesterday at 12:46:41 AM »
Terry - your signature states "My mama always told me never put off till tomorrow people you can kill today"

I say.. IF I had killed them when I wanted to, I'd be out by now!!!

Haha

Even on the bike if I can pour a 10-12 dollar bottle in the tank it is easier to me than pulling it and this is a gas treatment for storage I believe.
« Last post by hootmon on April 24, 2018, 10:44:54 PM »
Terry - your signature states "My mama always told me never put off till tomorrow people you can kill today"

I say.. IF I had killed them when I wanted to, I'd be out by now!!!
« Last post by hootmon on April 24, 2018, 10:42:39 PM »
To me, it would only be worth the price if you knew (or at least suspected) you had actual water in your system..
In a boat, it is expensive to get a 30 gallon tank pumped.. If you could just add some of this stuff, it would be cheaper..
On a bike, IF you thought you were having a water issue, it is too easy to drain the tank and the carb bowls..
« Last post by TLRam1 on April 24, 2018, 09:28:45 PM »
by the time you pay shipping, it can probably get it locally at the same price.. There is not much mark-up on it..

The problem would be finding it locally.

Mine came in, I will put it in gas to see if my results are the same from what I have seen from others.

Have you experimented with any Harry?
« Last post by hootmon on April 22, 2018, 08:42:38 AM »
While looking I was thinking of asking if you had any then I noticed motorcycle dealers selling K100, bingo.
by the time you pay shipping, it can probably get it locally at the same price.. There is not much mark-up on it..
« Last post by TLRam1 on April 22, 2018, 12:36:24 AM »
While looking I was thinking of asking if you had any then I noticed motorcycle dealers selling K100, bingo.
« Last post by hootmon on April 21, 2018, 10:12:54 PM »
Forgot about this, started looking to see where I could get the K100 and realize I have access to it!

I have bottles of the Gas formula at my job.. Not cheap, but if you have a water/fuel issue, it may be cheaper than paying someone to pump your tank (Assuming it's not a bike that you can just drain)...
« Last post by TLRam1 on April 21, 2018, 06:10:51 PM »
Forgot about this, started looking to see where I could get the K100 and realize I have access to it!
The Garage / Re: MagnaWing Project - Suggestions Welcome
« Last post by SabreWing on April 21, 2018, 02:47:37 PM »
Updated 4/21/18:

Everything is all bolted together now. Clutch is bled down. Went for first ride yesterday got about 12 miles on the ODO, running very poorly on three cylinders, I believe.

Mounted the KG sliding backrest, took a little creative thinking. Mounts ended up upside down and backwards, but they work and having a rider backrest is a real treat.

Trying to get away without a carb rebuild but if that's what it needs . . .

I'll post up some current picks later today.
The Garage / Re: MAPAM forward control Owner
« Last post by hootmon on April 21, 2018, 10:21:52 AM »
Throw them in the mail.. I'll Fax you $20....
Seriously.. If you want something, just let me know, and I'll Paypal you..
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10