Go Down Skip to main content

Author Topic: New theme available

D

Dave

New theme available
OP: June 23, 2005, 12:37:37 PM
If the default "BlackStylus" theme isn't to your liking, the "subSilver" theme has been made available.

To switch, go to your "Profile" (link at the top of the page), and choose the desired theme in the "Board Style" option (third from the bottom).

In the coming days/weeks, we may add additional themes if there is interest.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled wrenching and polishing.  :wink:

- Dave
  • IP logged

R

Rzrseg

Re: New theme available
#1: June 23, 2005, 12:47:37 PM
Quote from: "Dave"
If the default "BlackStylus" theme isn't to your liking, the "subSilver" theme has been made available.

To switch, go to your "Profile" (link at the top of the page), and choose the desired theme in the "Board Style" option (third from the bottom).

In the coming days/weeks, we may add additional themes if there is interest.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled wrenching and polishing.  :wink:

- Dave
Excellent.  Much better.   :)
  • IP logged

  • *****
  • Super Moderator
  • MOOT Super Contributor
  • Posts: 13582
    • http://www.MagnaOwnersOfTexas.com
New theme available
#2: June 23, 2005, 03:54:43 PM
The Silver is much easier to see than the black, not sure why but it is.
Thanks Dave for giving the option, if you decide you want to add another possibility for folks to choose, please feel free.
  • IP logged
Greg Cothern
00 Valkyrie Interstate
96 Magna 
Previously owned:
87 Super
96 Magna project bike
95 Magna "Pay it forward"   

  • *
  • Honorary MOOT Member
  • 1st Gear Contributor
  • Posts: 215
New theme available
#3: June 23, 2005, 04:19:09 PM
Subsilver definitely easier to read.  Thanks :)
  • IP logged
Dan 
MOOT #224

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!


R

Rzrseg

Color
#4: June 23, 2005, 04:34:12 PM
Quote from: "GregCothern"
The Silver is much easier to see than the black, not sure why but it is.
Thanks Dave for giving the option, if you decide you want to add another possibility for folks to choose, please feel free.
I did have a question about the color name.  My screen is white / blue with Dark Blue accents.

Hmmm..anyway to attach a picture off my computer?
  • IP logged

D

Dave

New theme available
#5: June 23, 2005, 11:18:10 PM
Ok, for right now, only the subSilver theme is available.  After adding the file attachment module, I was having some difficulty with the other.  Hope to have it back soon.

- Dave
  • IP logged

R

Rzrseg

Display look
#6: June 24, 2005, 11:48:34 AM
Quote from: "Dave"
Ok, for right now, only the subSilver theme is available.  After adding the file attachment module, I was having some difficulty with the other.  Hope to have it back soon.

- Dave
Let give this a test run.  :)  This is what the "silver" looks like on my screen.  Is this what other people are getting?
  • IP logged

  • *****
  • Super Moderator
  • MOOT Super Contributor
  • Posts: 13582
    • http://www.MagnaOwnersOfTexas.com
New theme available
#7: June 24, 2005, 11:51:40 AM
Rzrseg, that is that same 8)
  • IP logged
Greg Cothern
00 Valkyrie Interstate
96 Magna 
Previously owned:
87 Super
96 Magna project bike
95 Magna "Pay it forward"   

R

Rzrseg

New theme available
#8: June 24, 2005, 12:26:32 PM
Quote from: "GregCothern"
Rzrseg, that is that same 8)
Cool.  Where in the world does "silver" come from though?  :)
  • IP logged

 
Go Up